Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why Blog?

Well, the real reason I'm blogging is because I heard a Voice that said, "If you write it, they will read." I'm just yanking your chain! I actually started this blog because I wrote a book that no one knows about and it can apparently help me get published if people know at least a little something about me and the book.

The book is called, Diary of a Mad Course Student, go figure. I hope it will soon be available for people who are interested. I figure I will post some excerpts here in the near future for your reading pleasure.

I also thought now might be a good time to mention that I'm a huge, huge fan of Gary Renard and his books, The Disappearance of the Universe and Your Immortal Reality. In fact, I'm already thinking of the title for my next blog, "I wouldn't even be a student of A Course in Miracles if it weren't for...

1 comment:

  1. Yep!!! I wouldn't have touched the Course with a ten foot pole if it weren't for the Gar-man - giddy up Dawn!!!

    When he came to Ashland last April, I went to go give him a hug before he got on 'stage.' He told me that he really appreciated me posting the Quote of the Day over on the Yahoo group. He said, 'Mike, you're freakin' awesome!' Although 'freakin' wasn't the f-word he used, LOL

    Dawn, you're awesome too!

    ReplyDelete