Sunday, December 13, 2009

It's Book Excerpt Time!

From the section called, "For Your Information..."

This is my real actual diary, and I use those terms loosely as only a Course student would know. I did not keep this diary for any other reason than to seek help from Jesus in ending my own suffering. I didn't change anything. I merely typed up the four or five notebooks I had filled with letters to Jesus...

And from the section called, "Year Five: 2009"

9/?/09 Dear J, I don't even know what day it is. I think its the 8th. I really don't know what to do. My mind is split. You may very well be telling me what to do and I may not believe you. Or you may not be telling me what to do and I may be making up a you and considering that you are telling me what to do. And who is the me who may be making up a you? Who am I? I'm so confused by all the me's and you's. You ask who is the you who is living in this world? I don't know the answer. Am I supposed to know the answer? I've been asking you what kind of life is best for me for a while now, and I think you've answered. Did you? If you did, why don't I believe you? If you didn't, why haven't you? Who are YOU? Who are YOU? That is my question. Who are YOU? Love, Dawn

2 comments:

  1. Ah... the question of the ages! Who are YOU? Who am I? I love that question even if it can make you a "Mad Course Student"! What if the answer is "we"? I have made a new friend on this blog. So my question is the same. Who are you?

    ReplyDelete