Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's Saturday Night...

...and so for me, it's movie night here in dreamland. I watched, "Mr. Deeds" with Adam Sandler and Wynona Ryder. That part where Deeds (Adam Sandler) is showing off his formerly frostbitten foot and encouraging that guy to hit and poke it with the fire poker on account of it has no feeling reminds me of the old "the guiltless mind cannot suffer," quote of J's.

That's all I've got. No wait, there's more. That part where Deeds is delivering pizza and those two guys tell him he doesn't have to deliver pizza anymore because he just inherited forty billion dollars and he says, "What does that have to do with delivering pizza?"

That reminds me of Arten and Pursah saying that how much money you have has absolutely nothing to do with how spiritual you are. The two are like apples and oranges. That's good to know.

1 comment:

  1. Adam Sandler is great: Click, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, The Wedding Singer, Air Heads, The Waterboy, Big Daddy - Giddy up!

    ReplyDelete