Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oprah Campaign!

Today I went to Oprah's website. I went to the very bottom of the page clicked on "contact us" and then clicked on "show suggestions." Here's what I wrote:

I would love to see Oprah interview Gary Renard author of The Disappearance of the Universe and Your Immortal Reality. In his books, Gary makes the fascinating and sensational claim that he was visited by two ascended masters who appeared on his living room couch. In his first book, Gary relates no less than the secrets of the Universe that his Friends shared with him during their 17 appearances over the Course of 9 years. I have never read anything truer or more fascinating. His Teachers offer a major clarification of another spiritual document called A Course in Miracles. Gary has a wonderful gift for delivering the Holy Spirit's message with humor and clarity, and there is no one I'd rather see on Oprah!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to see that too. Gary Renard & Eckhart Tolle have a lote in common, specialy ACIM

    ReplyDelete