Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Quote Master Flash

That's the nickname I would give giddy-up Mikey if he didn't already have the nickname giddy-up Mikey. He posts a lot of quotes here, there and everywhere which are so helpful and brilliant, not just to me personally, but to so many people who aren't even really people as the quotes themselves often point out!

I think about the two solid months I let this blog sit here because I didn't think I had anything to say. The truth is all the important stuff has already been said in both the Disappearance books and the Course. I'm still gonna chat about any interesting experiences I may have in the forgiveness department whether they be the good, the bad or the downright ugly. But tonight, I thought I would be a bit of a copy cat and take something directly from the quote master flash. He recently posted this from page 14 of the Disappearance of the Universe!

ARTEN: There's nothing in your universe that doesn't follow the pattern of decay and death, and there's nothing here that can seemingly live without something else dying. Your world is quite impressive until you learn to really look. But people don't want to really look, not just because it isn't a pretty picture, but because the world is meant to cover over an unconscious thought system that governs their lives but which they are not consciously aware of.

3 comments:

  1. Quote Master Flash, LOL. You're freakin' awesome Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I'm so excited to see another Course blogger. I will have to look at Mikey's blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mikey, no you are! Welcome T! Glad to have you around, and I love it when people talk on here. Also, I love your photo.

    ReplyDelete