Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mikey's DU Quote of the Day...

Mike Lemieux, aka, giddyupmikey, is a fellow repeat reader of Gary Renard's books, and he's also a student of A Course in Miracles. He does a lot of cool stuff with all this cool stuff, and you can check him out by clicking on his link on the top, right of this page!

Anyway, his quote for today came from Your Immortal Reality on page 53. This is Arten speaking:

True forgiveness means you don't judge and condemn another. There's not really any sin and guilt out there, because none of this is happening except in a dream and dreams are not real. So J counsels you in His Course not to make the ideas of sin and guilt real in the people, events, and situations you see in the world. When you seem to see some twisted form of the original error rising to frighten you, say only, 'God is not fear, but Love,' and it will disappear.

I love this quote. It couldn't be any clearer! Thanks, Mike, for posting these! I'll take all the reminders that I can get!

God Is

1 comment:

  1. My pleasure Dawn!

    I'm catching up to you. I'm just about finished my 12th reading of DU. LOL I know you're still way ahead of me. I've done YIR 8 times as well.

    I think I may have told you, don't remember it's been a while since we last made contact, I'm in the process of putting together a book with all the quotes I've been posting, along with some of my own commentary. It's gonna rock! It will be out some time in 2010. Giddy up!

    ReplyDelete