Monday, January 4, 2010

It's a Done Deal!

That's a cool idea. It means that everyone, without exception, is going to wake up and realize they were really safe at home in heaven the whole time! What a permanent revelation that'll be!

Eventually, true forgiveness leads to the knowing that the separation from God never occurred which is the atonement. It's all so simple, yet knowing all that doesn't mean I know all that. That's the thing.

It seems to take a while to remove the blocks to the awareness of love's presence. Apparently, if I woke up too quickly it wouldn't be pleasant. That is beyond my comprehension...

Now that I think of it, most all of this is beyond my comprehension, but I don't let it slow me down any. I have a feeling that the kindest thing I could ever do for anyone is learn and apply A Course in Miracles, and so, I will.

1 comment:

  1. DU p 237:

    Practicing forgiveness will cause you to gradually wake up from the dream. If you woke up all at once I assure you it wouldn’t be pleasant. You have to be prepared for a different form of life. Even in this life, where people think they are bodies, change is not really welcome – even if people want to pretend it is.

    Dawn I love your dedication here to your forgiveness practice. As Pursah says in DU (p 193) When we say you should be kind to others, it doesn’t mean you should be in denial about the ego thought system. But don’t try to change others; change your own mind instead.

    ReplyDelete