Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's August 11th...

It's August 11, 2010, and I only have one blog this month so far. Well, if I click on "publish post" at some point while typing this, that'll be two blogs. My deal with myself was to write a little something every single day. What the heck is wrong with me?

Sometimes, okay most of the time, I can't think of a darn thing to say. Or if I do think of something to say I forget it by the time I get near the keyboard.

One possibly interesting thing is that 4 years ago today I read Your Immortal Reality by Gary Renard for the very first time! I read it cover to cover all in one sitting. I had pre-ordered it from Amazon.com, and then it kept not showing up, so I got in the car and drove to Barnes and Noble and bought it.

When I first got my hands on it, I was a little disappointed because it was obviously thinner than The Disappearance of the Universe. I wanted another big, fat book, darn it! Hey, a forgiveness opportunity, before I even opened it, how cool!

So, I tried to read it while driving down the highway, but that wasn't going to work out so well, so I waited until I actually pulled in the driveway.

I didn't stay disappointed for long. Yeah, it was a little shorter, but it was just as sweet. Gary and his Teachers know what the heck is going on around here and exactly what to do about it.

I need all the reminders I can get, so I'm now in the middle of it again, actually for the 19th time! Holy Spirit!

People hear that, and they think I must be crazy. And they're right, but not for long. Thank God!

1 comment:

  1. What is wrong with you? Nothing. You're not going to hell if you don't post everyday, LOL

    I know for me, if I try to say something when I really don't have anything to say, I end up saying something stupid. So, I've have found for me that's best to remain silent if I don't really have anything to say.

    Disappointed with YIR - too thin. LOL That's a die-hard for you, I love you for that! Glad you waited til you got home to read it, it's safer than doing it while driving. : )

    And like you, I need all the reminders I can get. Only read YIR nine times thus far though.

    ReplyDelete