Sunday, November 29, 2009

Forrest Gump

So yesterday I filled in my profile information which included listing some of my favorite movies and Forrest Gump happened to be the first one I typed in. Then later in the evening it came on Spike TV. I think my favorite part is when Forrest is telling Jenny about all of the beautiful things he's seen, and she says she wishes she could have been there with him, and he says, "You were."

Love it! At that moment, it's like the separation really never happened!

2 comments:

  1. I saw that movie for the first time in a very long time, since like the mid 90s, sometime in 2009. Anyway, I don't even remember that line, but when I heard it this go-round it was like I never heard it before - it was beautiful.

    It's like when Pursah died and Arten was left seemingly alone, he describes times when he felt that she was still there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWmiO4SavZI

    ReplyDelete